Wednesday, December 03, 2008


MY FAVOURITE HATES. Tom Wilson – (Aged 92) - August 2008.

Motorbike engines that shatter my ear.
Drivers who stick too close to my rear.
A youth who exhibits tattoos on his chest.
These are a few of the types I detest.
*
Girls with green hair, wearing outfits by OXFAM.
Chaps sporting pony-tails who don’t give a damn.
Politicians and Prelates who write for the press.
These are a few of the types I detest.
*
When the sun shines.
When the wine flows.
When I’m feeling well.
I try to forget all the breeds I dislike,
and let them all go to H.E.L.L.
*
Moaners who whine at high prices they pay out,
for articles they could easily do without,
and maintain they are cheaper in some other land…
These are the characters I simply can’t stand.
*
Here in England; milk-and-honey land,
When I’m feeling great,
I simply make lists in my head of the kinds
of persons I love to hate!
**
(With thanks to ‘My Fair Lady’)
**

No comments: